Sunday, December 27, 2009

This Christmas, I gave you my heart...

I am so thankful for my home, friends and family that have made this such a wonderful Christmas! I've been so fortunate to get to spend time with some of my favorite people in the whole of life! I got to hang out a lot with Ape, who is the most fun person ever, and I got to spend some quality time with my mom and with my Daddy ad with my Olive. Having such a happy time at home makes it incredibly hard to go back to my life in Chattanooga, but I'm fortunate to have both my worlds. I wish I could take the best parts of both places and roll them together. Sadly, it doesn't work that way. I wish I could get my head straight and decide once and for all where I belong, but it's not that simple. Luckily, though, it's just a two-hour drive. :)

I love you.

Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment