Tuesday, December 22, 2009

April

Today, I have decided to highlight one of my best friends, April. I am thankful for Ape for a number of reasons but mainly for the following:

1. She is always there for me.
2. She is pretty.
3. She is smart.
4. She is fun! We have a tendency to have fun wherever we are!
5. She likes to dance!
6. She loves Hanson.
7. She's been to visit me in Chattanooga.
8. She works hard.
9. She tries to be the best person she can be and makes no excuses for being who she is.
10. She loves Cheesecake. (I miss our Cheesecake dates!)
11. She is pretty Gangsta.
12. She enjoys car dancing to NSync.
12. There are lots of other reasons, but mainly I just love her and am thankful that she is my best friend. You should all be so lucky to have a bestie like her!

And, just for fun, here are some of my fave photos of us being silly and, well just generally being us:
This is us being pretty.

This is us with Sarah, celebrating Christmas in ugly sweaters.

This is us as Hannah Montana and Lily on Halloween.

Here we are being pretty gangsta.

I am very thankful for my friends! I love you all!!
xoxo,
Hayley


No comments:

Post a Comment