Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 7: Sunday Funday!

... Or, in the case of today: the day that Hayley gained 45 pounds in 24 hours.

Today was not so successful. I went to bed last night with the intention of getting up to go to yoga this morning. (Though, in the interest of full disclosure, I should clarify that "went to bed" actually means "fell asleep on the couch watching a Lifetime movie and woke up at 3 only to drag myself to my bed and fall asleep in my makeup. Without brushing my teeth. With the lights on." I looked like Elvira when I woke up this morning. Sheesh.) But when I finally woke up at 9, I just had no motivation. So, I literally sat down with a big bowl of leftover beans and rice and preceded to spend the next 5 or so hours watching the current season of Dexter.

I sat around and ate beans and rice and pumpkin cake all day long and then I drove back to Chattanooga, snacking on candy, only to go to Sunday Funday with the Island of Misfit Musicians and eat chips and chili. I don't know why I always feel like it's o for me to eat that way when I've been home? Maybe my house makes me hungry? I don't know, but I do know that today was a giant failure in the "willpower" department. But, I am not going to beat myself up over it, because failure is a part of learning and I could keep putting myself down for it, or I could let it go and allow tomorrow to be a new day. And that is what I'm going to do. I'm gonna get up and go to 6am yoga, work at the studio from 8-2, work at my NEW internship (I GOT HIRED!)..... (Ok, people, this is the part where we celebrate! Get on it!) and then I have to get to the CTC at 7:30 to practice for the Grand Illumination party. It's going to be a long day, but I think it will be happy!

Wish me luck and if you see me eating something that you can't find in nature, slap me.

I love you all. Thank you for taking the time to read.
7 days, 33 to go!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment