Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hello, grateful people!

Hey y'all,

I have totally fallen down on the grati-blog job! Oh, well, there's no time like the present! That being said, I am grateful for the present. I am also currently thankful for the following:

1. New beginnings.
2. Mistakes. That's how we learn.
3. Living in the moment.
4. Letting go.
5. Belief in my potential.
6. Hope for the future.
7. Peace
8. New friends.
9. New opportunities.
10. Detoxing
11. Paddleboard Yoga
12. Zuddhi Yoga and Jessica Ewart
13. The Island of Misfit Musicians
14. My family
15. Inspiring moments that happen every day!
16. Two good legs
17. One full heart
18. Loving and being loved
19. Hugs
20. YOU!!!

I am so grateful for this life that I live and I hope that you all know how much you mean to me!!
xoxo,
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment