Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love is all you need

In case you are currently living under a rock, yesterday was Valentine's Day. I always have mixed feelings about Valentine's Day. As I am perpetually single, I often want to dislike it, but I am also someone who loves to love and what better day than one that is dedicated to that exact activity?! It's fun to see people expressing their love to one another without inhibition on this day, as it seems to often be difficult for many to do often. But, then I think, why do you need a day dedicated to love to make your love known?

We have a beautiful opportunity each and every day to express our love to one another and I think it's a really important one to seize. I am always so grateful and taken aback by someone telling me that they love me. It means the world to me. I love to love and to be loved! And, though most are not as outspoken about it, I know that most everyone else feels the same way. It is marvelous to have love in our lives. It's what we live for. It's what we die for. It's the emotion that drives the majority of our actions, and yet, sometimes it's incredibly hard to express it.

I implore all of you today to make it known that you love the people that you love. It will mean more to them than you can possibly imagine. Believe me. I'm overwhelmed with feelings of love just left over from yesterday, so I know it's the truth.

I love you all and am so grateful to have you in my life. Have a beautiful, love and light-filled day!!!

1 comment: