Friday, February 19, 2010

SUNSHINE!!!

Sorry I have been so bad at keeping up with this blog. It has been a very hectic beginning of the year, let me tell ya!!

But, hey, I am overwhelmed with gratitude today because for the first time in what feels like an absolute ETERNITY(!) the sun is shining and there is only a slight chill in the air and it is absolutely beautiful and is just making me smile from ear to ear!

I worked this morning for Blue Coast and I spent the entire two hours I was out walking to my various stops. It was amazingly serene, even though I was working. I got to enjoy the sunshine, get a little exercise and help promote my new place of work! The only downside is that I kept getting honked at, which actually is a little bit of an ego boost despite the creepy factor! What a great morning!

I also took a walk to the bookstore on Frazier Ave. and after I passed the Mudpie I had a text from Travis asking if I had just passed the Mudpie! So, I got to spend the lunchtime with Travis while we listened to Jordan play and then I got to go to the bookstore (one of my favorite activities) and buy a book I've been wanting!

All in all, it's just been a lovely day so far. Plus, I have been feeling so much love lately, I am just beyond words. I can't even adequately describe how much I love the people in my life!

Special shout-out today for Gail Lindsey, who just makes me feel like the coolest gal in town and who is so amazing and supportive not only of me, but of everyone in our little circle of musicians and artists and friends. She is at the center of a really wonderful group and I just love her and am so grateful to have her in my life!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Get out and enjoy the sunshine! Or at least open your blinds!!

xoxo,
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment