Monday, July 27, 2009

Well, Hello!

Hey y'all!

Well, I've decided to start a new blog. You may know that already, as you are currently reading it, however I often feel the need to state the obvious. I've had a few blogs over time (You may have stumbled upon my Scotland blog, and if not you should have. Here's a chance for you to familiarize yourself. The June ones are the ones to read. http://meninskirtsjourney.blogspot.com. Enjoy.) but I have since shied away from said blogs as I felt that I had nothing to say. Lately, however, I am keenly aware that I, in fact, have a number of things to say. Perhaps nothing of worth, but who wants to read my musings on anything besides the crazy anyway?! Not me! So, I hope to make this worth your while, or at least mildly entertaining and worth a little perusal.

For my first official post, I would like to share a video with you. It is approximately my favorite video of all time. It is GUARANTEED to make you smile !!!
http://www.hrtwrk.com/video/gooddoctor.mov

K, well, I love you.
xoxo
Haylezzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment